POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Convert a solid to something pov-ray can read Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:00:41 EDT (-0400)
  Convert a solid to something pov-ray can read (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Convert a solid to something pov-ray can read
Date: 24 Sep 2016 03:02:05
Message: <57e624ed$1@news.povray.org>
On 23-9-2016 19:58, SecondCup wrote:
>> It's shorthand for "povray.binaries.images".
>
> Thanks Clipka, why I'm still posting in the 'newusers' section :)

Sorry, my bad indeed. I should have written it out loud and clear ;-)

However, back to the matter at hand: could you post (in p.b.i) an image
of the object as it appears to you in Poseray and/or after render in
POV-Ray? That may help me/us to give a learned answer. I have a couple
of ideas on the matter but I want to be sure.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> >> It's shorthand for "povray.binaries.images".
> >
> > Thanks Clipka, why I'm still posting in the 'newusers' section :)
> >

> Sorry, my bad indeed. I should have written it out loud and clear ;-)
>
> However, back to the matter at hand: could you post (in p.b.i) an image
> of the object as it appears to you in Poseray and/or after render in
> POV-Ray? That may help me/us to give a learned answer. I have a couple
> of ideas on the matter but I want to be sure.
>
> --
> Thomas

Dammnit I cant recall which group I posted in but I just posted a new question
with attachments to either the images or scene-files. Ether way it'll be up
soon. The attachment 'lobes_all.pov" was created in Accutrans3D