POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : render macro error Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  render macro error (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: hansen
Subject: render macro error
Date: 17 Jul 2002 12:12:55
Message: <3d359787@news.povray.org>
hi all,

i have the following problem:

im using LeoCAD to build my models and L3P for
convert the saved dat-file to a pov-file, also im using to
convert the lgeo-library. but when i want to render it
i get an errormessage:

in the colors.inc this in an yellow strip:
#macro CRGB2H (RGB, Max, Span)

and in the message window this one:
File: C:\Programme\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\INCLUDE\colors.inc  Line: 168
// returns Hue value.
#macro <----ERROR
Parse Error: Macros require #version 3.1 or later but #version 3.00 is set.
Returned from renderer with error status

i dont know what to do, pls help me

thanks

Post a reply to this message