POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 3d modeler Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  3d modeler (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Ilya
Subject: 3d modeler
Date: 18 Oct 2001 05:43:06
Message: <874rox2shr.fsf@ilya.office.lisgroup.net>
Hello, all!

What is the best 3d modeller for linux could be used for povray 3.1?

--
WBW, Ilya

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: 3d modeler
Date: 18 Oct 2001 07:19:25
Message: <3BCEBACC.D416AA96@gmx.de>
Ilya wrote:

> Hello, all!
>
> What is the best 3d modeller for linux could be used for povray 3.1?

I would say EMACS. ;-)

If that's not what you thought of, have a look at:

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/Modelling_Programs/
http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/POV-Ray_Modelling_Programs/

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

From: Ilya
Date: 18 Oct 2001 11:07:56
Message: <87zo6p0ywd.fsf@ilya.office.lisgroup.net>
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:19:40 +0200
 Christoph Hormann (Christoph) wrote:

 >> What is the best 3d modeller for linux could be used for povray 3.1?

 Christoph> I would say EMACS. ;-)

I have already got xemacs, but I would like get visual tool something like
3d max.

 Christoph> If that's not what you thought of, have a look at:

 Christoph> http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/Modelling_Programs/
 Christoph> http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Programs/POV-Ray_Modelling_Programs/

Thanks for urls.

--
WBW, Ilya

Date: 20 Oct 2001 04:28:35
Message: <32x3d4eu34c.fsf@grey07.nada.kth.se>
Ilya <ivg### [at] dragonlisgroupnet> writes:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:19:40 +0200
>  Christoph Hormann (Christoph) wrote:
>
>  >> What is the best 3d modeller for linux could be used for povray 3.1?
>
>  Christoph> I would say EMACS. ;-)
>
> I have already got xemacs, but I would like get visual tool something like
> 3d max.

3demacs :-)

Post a reply to this message