POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Animation (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Takis Paktitis
Subject: Animation
Date: 12 May 1998 03:38:07
Message: <6j8u9s$7es$1@oz.aussie.org>
I am a new user and I think that my question is rather stupid.But I have to
do it.
I found some .pov files that, in their comments, they talk about animation.
I render them in POVRAY and I see nothing. I understand that maybe POVRAY
creates separate files for each frame, but I can not locate them.
Is there any answer? How can I see the animation?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Margaritis Paktitis
mpa### [at] groovygr

Post a reply to this message