POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : HF question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  HF question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dean Posey
Subject: HF question
Date: 5 Apr 1998 18:26:48
Message: <MPG.f92941030cdb971989680@news.povray.org>
Hello!
I'm trying to make a heightfield with some thin-walled craters on it, my
problem is the tops of the craters are all jagged, no matter what AA
setting I render it at. I'm using POVRay to make the hf, with a marble
pigment and warp/black_hole to make the crater things.

Thanks-
Dposey
dpo### [at] sunnynetorjp

Post a reply to this message