POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : "round" boxes Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  "round" boxes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Joerg Neidig
Subject: "round" boxes
Date: 4 Mar 1998 07:16:46
Message: <34FD462E.69930192@tu-harburg.d400.de>
Can someone tell me how I can make "round" boxes for stuff like pillows
and the like?

--
Live long and prosper

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: "round" boxes
Date: 4 Mar 1970 07:46:16
Message: <34fd4d18.0@news.povray.org>
Joerg Neidig (nei### [at] tu-harburgd400de) wrote:
: Can someone tell me how I can make "round" boxes for stuff like pillows
: and the like?

  try the superellipsoid

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message

From: Roland Mas
Date: 4 Mar 1998 07:46:24
Message: <6djif0$lsl$1@melchior.cuivre.fr.eu.org>
Joerg Neidig (nei### [at] tu-harburgd400de) wrote:
> Can someone tell me how I can make "round" boxes for stuff like pillows
> and the like?

1. By hand: CSG and all the alike stuff.
2. Try superquadrics. Read the docs ;-)

> Live long and prosper
I'll try to.

Roland.
--

bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr -- Linux, POV-Ray, LaTeX

Post a reply to this message