POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : REQ newbe information Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  REQ newbe information (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: H@nk Smith
Subject: REQ newbe information
Date: 27 Feb 1998 15:00:24
Message: <34f71bbd.0@news.povray.org>
Hello POV-world !!

I am a total newbe in POV-RAY and wanna now more of it.
Who can tell me which books or CD's are just right for a newbe like me.

Thanks anyway !!
Henk Smith - Papendrecht - The Netherlands
hsm### [at] xs4allnl
http://www.xs4all.nl/~hsmith

==> Who is general failure and why is he reading drive C? <==

Post a reply to this message