POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help : checker pattern Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Help : checker pattern (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: vhdldbx
Subject: Help : checker pattern
Date: 26 Feb 1998 02:33:11
Message: <34F51AB7.916A50BB@hotmail.com>
Hi,
    I try to make a checker pattern with two pre-defined textures , but
I get a syntax error.

 texture {
      checker texture { T_Stone1 } , texture { T_Stone2 }
      finish {  diffuse .9 }
}

If I remove the "finish" parameter, it works.
Can anyone tell me why I cannot add the "finish" line in to the texture
?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message