POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : text objects Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  text objects (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stephen Criscuoli
Subject: text objects
Date: 12 Feb 1998 21:20:10
Message: <34E3ADD9.75BFB26@home.com>
Using a TrueType font, I can create string of text objects. How do
I do it for 'italic' ? Is it a differenct .TTF file ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: text objects
Date: 13 Feb 1998 03:08:27
Message: <6c0v1r$je9$2@melchior.cuivre.fr.eu.org>
Stephen Criscuoli (scr### [at] homecom) wrote:
> Using a TrueType font, I can create string of text objects. How do
> I do it for 'italic' ? Is it a differenct .TTF file ?

Yes. For Arial, for example, the file is ariali.ttf (instead of arial.ttf).

B-o-b.
--

bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr -- Linux, POV-Ray, LaTeX