POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Mathematica Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Mathematica (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: AngleWyrm
Subject: Mathematica
Date: 28 Oct 2002 18:30:23
Message: <3dbdc88f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Has anyone here worked with Mathematica?
I'de like to render some graphs in POV-Ray, that I generated in Mathematica.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Mathematica
Date: 28 Oct 2002 20:44:51
Message: <3DBDE7DB.11B5CF45@pacbell.net>

See - http://www.mathconsult.ch/showroom/ray/index.html

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Philippe Lhoste
Date: 6 Nov 2002 10:29:16
Message: <Xns92BEA775C78EFPhiLho@204.213.191.226>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in news:3DBDE7DB.11B5CF45@pacbell.net:

> AngleWyrm wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Has anyone here worked with Mathematica?
>> I'de like to render some graphs in POV-Ray, that I generated in
>> Mathematica.
>
> See - http://www.mathconsult.ch/showroom/ray/index.html

403 Forbidden

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /showroom/ray/index.html on this
server.
------
Apache/1.3.20 Server at www.mathconsult.ch Port 80

Is it my company's proxy/firewall? It doesn't allow me to go to Christoph
Hormann's site because it is on port 8080.

--
Philippe Lhoste (Paris -- France)

Post a reply to this message

> Hormann's site because it is on port 8080.

I just tried the link and had no problem accessing the page in question.

--
Ken Tyler