POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : start rendering from the console Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  start rendering from the console (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Heiko Mundle
Subject: start rendering from the console
Date: 23 Aug 2002 05:13:10
Message: <3d65fca6@news.povray.org>
Hi,

how can I start povray rendering with a script or from the console.

I just want to type in a  the executable, some properties, an ini file and a
pov file. The povray should start, render the image without displaying
anything and stop again.

Is that possible on win32 as well as an linux? Where do I find the
documentation?

Thanks for any hint

Heiko

Post a reply to this message