POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Creating a partially elevated surface Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a partially elevated surface (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Subject: Creating a partially elevated surface
Date: 17 Aug 2002 18:55:21
Message: <3d5ed459$1@news.povray.org>
Hi... I just decided to start using POVray again, not that I've done much
with it in the past but that's beside the point.

I want to create a surface whose edges are defined by the sides of two
intersecting cylinders and a box but whose center is elevated. Is there a
way to do this using CGI?
The edges are in one plane and the shape resembles the top of a boat or
perhaps a sword. It is essential that the edges of the new surface are in
that same plane so it all fits nicely....

can anyone help me? many thanks in advance

Post a reply to this message