POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray Windows Render Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Windows Render (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: maheshtd
Subject: Povray Windows Render
Date: 25 Jun 2002 13:57:52
Message: <3d18af20@news.povray.org>
I created an still image in PovRay. The Render Window is 120 by 160 pixels
wide, when i render the scene it looks fine but as soon i switch to higher
screen size such as 320 by 340 pixels. The image in the scene becomes
distorted and messy. Would I have to change the code for the new window
size. How do i fix this problem.

Also the text casts a shadow how do i get rid of the shadow cast by the
text. In case you were wondering it is a randering of a pool ball on a green
plane.

Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message