POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 3.1g or 3.5 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  3.1g or 3.5 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jonathan Kelly
Subject: 3.1g or 3.5
Date: 22 Jun 2002 00:39:33
Message: <20020622144104.4234cdc2.jon@sunink.com>
Hi,

I'm just about to dive into Povray. Should I start with 3.1g or 3.5?

And is there a Linux 3.5 available (or source).

Cheers.
Jonathan Kelly.

Post a reply to this message

From: Apache
Subject: Re: 3.1g or 3.5
Date: 22 Jun 2002 00:52:31
Message: <3d14028f$1@news.povray.org>
Depends on what you want to do. I only use 3.5 for my own projects and 3.1g
for a POV-Ray render farm if they have something to render.

--
Apache
POV-Ray Cloth experiments: http://geitenkaas.dns2go.com/experiments/

Post a reply to this message