POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Lights and Refraction Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Lights and Refraction (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dave Bates
Subject: Lights and Refraction
Date: 16 May 2002 12:14:28
Message: <3ce3dae4$1@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,
     I've been working with Photons, IOR values and lights.

    I have an adaptive light that is set to a location of <2, .5, 0>

    I want this to look through a sphere I have sitting at Origin, but the
light seems to point Straight down..
    do I have to use parallel lights to get this to work, or spot lights?

Thanks