POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using Bolts.inc Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Using Bolts.inc (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dennis Borree
Subject: Using Bolts.inc
Date: 24 Apr 2002 21:06:04
Message: <3cc7567c@news.povray.org>
I am very new  at using POV-RAY 3.1g. I have found bolts.inc and am having
trouble getting it to make bolts. There is no instructions on how to use it.
I have put it in #include "bolts.inc" but do not know how to get it to make
a bolt. Any help found be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Dennis Borree

Post a reply to this message