POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Trees Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Trees (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Parasonic
Subject: Trees
Date: 9 Mar 2002 21:23:24
Message: <3c8ac39c$1@news.povray.org>
I'm also doing this particular project on a quick deadline. Is there any way
that I can get "canned" trees, as in pre-written code? This could cut off a
few hours of coding for me and allow me to enhance other places.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Post a reply to this message

"Parasonic" <par### [at] parasonicpar> wrote in message
> I'm also doing this particular project on a quick deadline. Is there any way
> that I can get "canned" trees, as in pre-written code? This could cut off a
> few hours of coding for me and allow me to enhance other places.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.

Post a reply to this message

"Parasonic" <par### [at] parasonicpar> wrote in message
> I'm also doing this particular project on a quick deadline. Is there any way
> that I can get "canned" trees, as in pre-written code? This could cut off a
> few hours of coding for me and allow me to enhance other places.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.

Post a reply to this message