POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Modelling question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling question (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Florian Pesth
Subject: Modelling question
Date: 26 Feb 2002 15:51:11
Message: <3c7bf53f$1@news.povray.org>
Hello!
Sorry if this is off topic... I am trying to model something in hamaPatch.
When I generate the mesh I use the welding function to add more points
(generating a two point curve and welding one point). Seemed to work well,
but then I saw some curves I don't expected. Some points of the mesh were
connected in a way I'm sure I have not connected them. And then there
appeared to be some points very close (I would say on) to some points I have
generated. Are the points I'm welding realy deleted after welding or are
they stored twice in memory?
Thanks for any help,
Florian

P.S.: BTW is there a good tutorial on modelling? I'm sure there is, which
one do you prefer? (Hope my english is not toooo bad...)