POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Fire Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Fire (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: j-r-taylortayrwh
Subject: Fire
Date: 7 Nov 2001 17:02:56
Message: <3be9af90@news.povray.org>
Hi all
    Does anyone know of a decent include file to generate fire+smoke?

Thanks

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Fire
Date: 7 Nov 2001 21:00:16
Message: <3BE9E755.C166A6B1@pacbell.net>
j-r-taylortayrwh wrote:

> Hi all
>     Does anyone know of a decent include file to generate fire+smoke?

Smokegen.inc does smoke -
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch/smokegen/smokegen.htm

And for fire you might try some of the examples at the POV-Ray objects
collection. While not include files per se there are some examples you
might get some inspiration from.

http://www.povworld.org/objects/

--
Ken Tyler