POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : adding 2 pigments Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  adding 2 pigments (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Bob H
Subject: Re: adding 2 pigments
Date: 17 Oct 2001 17:43:32
Message: <3bcdfb84$1@news.povray.org>
"Elias Pschernig" <eli### [at] aonat> wrote in message

> > 't' is the fourth float in a 4D vector, as used in julia_fractal for
> > example.  That's why it remains zero, it isn't seeing a 4D vector
present.
> > I don't know of a dot to get filter or transmit.
> >

> Yes, thanks, I actually knew that once and forgot it again :) Looking at
the
> docs, it seems I can use .red .green .blue .transmit and .filter, and .x
.y
> .z works for the first 3 (but .t not for the 4th).

Oh, and thanks to you too.  I think I knew .transmit and .filter existed but
I didn't see it when looking through the Doc and I never use that anyway.
Shame on me for assuming their nonexistance, sorry.

PS. funny thing, I went back to see section 6.1.3 Float Expressions where I
had checked on the current use of .t and there those all were.  Can't even
see what I look for anymore. :-(

Bob H.