POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Feeling stupid Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Feeling stupid (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Wade
Subject: Feeling stupid
Date: 6 Sep 2001 21:25:21
Message: <3b982201@news.povray.org>
I accidently change my pov-ray files to ms-dos files; how do I change them
back to .pov files?

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: Feeling stupid
Date: 6 Sep 2001 23:37:55
Message: <3b984113$1@news.povray.org>
Are you saying you somehow unassociated them from POV-Ray?

If so then all you need to do (under Win9*/Me anyhow) is open My Computer or
Explorer and then seek out a known pov script file (formly pov extension
supposedly if I'm guesing right).
Right-click onto the filename and choose Open with...  ( you might have to
hold Shift first if Win95 ), you'll be presented with a list of programs so
just choose POV-Ray.

Bob H.

"Wade" <Zav### [at] aolcom> wrote in message news:3b982201@news.povray.org...
> I accidently change my pov-ray files to ms-dos files; how do I change them
> back to .pov files?

Post a reply to this message