POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : just checking Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  just checking (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: yooper
Subject: just checking
Date: 22 Feb 2001 12:05:23
Message: <3a9546d3@news.povray.org>
I have been able to reply to posts in binaries.images until today . . .
now, my replies get sent but are not arriving and when I tried to
post a pic, I got this message back:
-----------------
Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

povray.binaries.images@news.povray.org
Delivery failed
550 <povray.binaries.images@news.povray.org>... User unknown

No recipients were successfully delivered to.
----------------

Now, assuming that this messages gets here . . .
can anyone enlighten me as to what has happened?
TIA

> I have been able to reply to posts in binaries.images until today . . .
> now, my replies get sent but are not arriving and when I tried to
> post a pic, I got this message back:
> -----------------
> Your message has encountered delivery problems
> to the following recipient(s):
>
> povray.binaries.images@news.povray.org
> Delivery failed
> 550 <povray.binaries.images@news.povray.org>... User unknown
>
> No recipients were successfully delivered to.
>
> Now, assuming that this messages gets here . . .
> can anyone enlighten me as to what has happened?
> TIA

You are not trying to send them via email are you ?

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message