POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : tori Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  tori (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mark M  Wilson
Subject: tori
Date: 19 Jan 2001 14:14:14
Message: <3a689206@news.povray.org>

the ribbed-looking molding around a gothic archway, so if I can get one such
torus-arc object down, I can merge it with 5 to 7 other such tori whose
central vectors are such that they seem to be "stacked" from largest to
smallest.
Y'all know what I'm talking about?
Anyone?  anyone?  (Bueller?...)
Thanks,