POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : newbe-text question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  newbe-text question (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jordy
Subject: newbe-text question
Date: 11 Jan 2001 18:37:50
Message: <3a5e43ce$1@news.povray.org>
greetings,

I'm trying to make a marmer box in wich text is engraved,
I'm trying to create a "difference" between the box and the text this does
works but the text it is just engrave a littlebit in the box.
I've tried scaling the text, increasing its "thickness" but it all result in
the same effect.
Does enybody know why this is?

thanks,

Post a reply to this message

Hm, I would guess that your textobject is at the "wrong" position. Try
moving it towards the box ...?
It is more likely that someone can help you, if you post the relevant part
of your code as well. If it's just a few lines long it's okay to post it
along with your message.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message