POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : black hightfields Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  black hightfields (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: black hightfields
Date: 11 Jan 2001 11:43:05
Message: <3A5DE2D9.F942A9C@pacbell.net>
Tom Melly wrote:

> "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
>
> ack, scrap that last message. I hadn't taken in that you'd still got a
> problem. Yep, case is wrong. And none of us spotted it. The shame. The
> ignomy.

I noticed it right away but RWard caught it before I could correct your
major blunder. After that it wasn't worth it...

:)

From: RWard
Date: 11 Jan 2001 11:58:51
Message: <3a5de64b$1@news.povray.org>
thanks all,
BTW RWard=zither

news:3A5### [at] pacbellnet...

From: Tom Melly
Date: 11 Jan 2001 12:26:15
Message: <3a5decb7$1@news.povray.org>
news:3A5### [at] pacbellnet...

> I noticed it right away but RWard caught it before I could correct your
> major blunder. After that it wasn't worth it...
>
> :)

Who is this? What have you done with Ken? Ken wouldn't have taken 4 hours to
have read a post....

Oh, yeah, 2001 - I'd forgotten about the delay between here and Jupiter
(plus, of course, your radar dish is behaving funny). Hi Ken. Big kiss to
David and the gang.