POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Light question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Light question (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mark M  Wilson
Subject: Light question
Date: 1 Mar 2002 08:41:02
Message: <3C7F8636.FF0BA8A9@ncsl.dcr.state.nc.us>
What is the difference between
light_source {  0*x  color red 1.0 green 1.0 blue 1.0 ...etc.

and

light_source{  0*x  color red 0.5 green 0.5 blue 0.5 ... or any < 1.0
for all three colors?

Does using lower but equivalent values for the three colors mean lower
intensity of light?

TIA,
Mark M. Wilson

Post a reply to this message

> Does using lower but equivalent values for the three colors mean lower
> intensity of light?

Yes.

Markus

Post a reply to this message