POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Terrain? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Terrain? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Steve
Subject: Re: Terrain?
Date: 3 Jun 2001 20:15:56
Message: <slrn9hlgfe.hfv.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>

>furthermore, there is  lot to understand concerning slope texturing.

In the group povray.unofficial-patches there's a thread with 25 messages
starteb by Tony[B], the title is  "I don't understand the slope pattern",
I havn't read the thread but you may find some good information in there.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:56pm  up 122 days, 46 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.03, 1.08, 1.08

Post a reply to this message