POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : povray fro linux Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  povray fro linux (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: chris
Subject: povray fro linux
Date: 12 Mar 2001 18:31:45
Message: <3AAD5D10.15FC5698@gmx.de>
I still have pov for windows and thought about pov for linux. Is there
also a graphical frontent as it is for windows or is there only a
command-line ?

thanks
chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Mark Gordon
Subject: Re: povray fro linux
Date: 12 Mar 2001 21:06:31
Message: <3AAD8559.9C5DD94@mailbag.com>
chris wrote:

> I still have pov for windows and thought about pov for linux. Is there
> also a graphical frontent as it is for windows or is there only a
> command-line ?
>
> thanks
> chris

There are several unofficial GUI front-ends (mostly for selecting
command-line options).  The closest thing to the IDE seen on Windows is
the Emacs mode for POV-Ray.  There is no official GUI front-end for
POV-Ray yet.

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message