POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : filter? transmit? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:32:22 EDT (-0400)
  filter? transmit? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Paul Daniel Jones
Subject: filter? transmit?
Date: 3 Jan 2001 13:30:14
Message: <3A536FED.6E27623D@psu.edu>
Ok, after reading the manual and some back posts I am still a bit
be-fuddled.....

Could someone give me a quick rule of thumb as to when I might use
filter and when I might use transmit and in which POV version it applies
to? I seem to remember that MegaPOV handles these two statements
different than the official 3.1g.

Thanks....

paul
--