POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : newsgroup Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  newsgroup (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
Subject: newsgroup
Date: 19 Dec 2000 08:57:49
Message: <3a3f695d$1@news.povray.org>
hello
can anybody tell me where I can find a GERMAN newsgroup about Pov-Ray?

thanks
chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: newsgroup
Date: 19 Dec 2000 09:43:29
Message: <3A3F750D.2F50B4BD@pacbell.net>

> hello
> can anybody tell me where I can find a GERMAN newsgroup about Pov-Ray?

I do not think there is one available. We do have several German visitors
to this news server including one member of the POV-Team :)

> can anybody tell me where I can find a GERMAN newsgroup about Pov-Ray?

There is 'z-netz.alt.raytracing', but nearly no traffic in there.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>