POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using PNG's alpha for transparency... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Using PNG's alpha for transparency... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: Using PNG's alpha for transparency...
Date: 18 Nov 2000 01:16:13
Message: <3A162CD8.C98A884E@yahoo.com>
Hi,
	I'm pretty new with textures...

I have a PNG image that is composed of white shapes on transparent background...
and the white fades to transparent...

Now, can I put this PNG and use its alpha channel in povray for transparency?
I tried "transmit all 1" and "filter all 1", didn't work... maybe I'm not using
it correctly?...

Please help!

Thanks,
	Simon