POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : anybody in the saarland area / Germany ? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  anybody in the saarland area / Germany ? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Udo Behner
Subject: anybody in the saarland area / Germany ?
Date: 7 Nov 2000 09:30:34
Message: <3a08120a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi !
Due to my interest in crystals I stepped into
the POV-RAY scene. Is there anybody in the Saarland area
using POV-RAY so that we change ideas etc.
I still have to learn a lot....

--
Udo J.A. Behner
Zum Bildchen 62

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Subject: Re: anybody in the saarland area / Germany ?
Date: 7 Nov 2000 11:59:17
Message: <slrn90gcpa.ak4.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:21:45 +0100, Udo Behner wrote:
>Hi !
>Due to my interest in crystals I stepped into
>the POV-RAY scene. Is there anybody in the Saarland area
>using POV-RAY so that we change ideas etc.
>I still have to learn a lot....

You can exchange ideas with people all over the world right here
on the POV news server, welcome aboard.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  4:49pm  up 27 days, 19:11,  2 users,  load average: 1.09, 1.19, 1.40

Post a reply to this message

> Due to my interest in crystals I stepped into the POV-RAY scene. Is
> there anybody in the Saarland area using POV-RAY so that we change
> ideas etc.  I still have to learn a lot....

In Dezember wird ich am Flugplatz Ramstein wohnen (und arbeiten; ich bin Soldat bei
der Amerikaner Luftwaffe).

Aber hier in news.povray.org gibt es Leute die schreiben besser Deutsch
als ich.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

Would someone please translate that? And please, in the future, use a more
universal speech, such as english.
______
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm
God is good!

> From: John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom>
> Newsgroups: povray.newusers
> Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:21:44 -0500
> Subject: Re: anybody in the saarland area / Germany ?
>
> Udo Behner wrote:
>>
>> Due to my interest in crystals I stepped into the POV-RAY scene. Is
>> there anybody in the Saarland area using POV-RAY so that we change
>> ideas etc.  I still have to learn a lot....
>
> In Dezember wird ich am Flugplatz Ramstein wohnen (und arbeiten; ich bin
> Soldat bei der Amerikaner Luftwaffe).
>
> Aber hier in news.povray.org gibt es Leute die schreiben besser Deutsch
> als ich.
>
> Regards,
> John

Post a reply to this message

> Would someone please translate that? And please, in the future, use a more
> universal speech, such as english.

> > In Dezember wird ich am Flugplatz Ramstein wohnen (und arbeiten; ich bin
> > Soldat bei der Amerikaner Luftwaffe).
> >
> > Aber hier in news.povray.org gibt es Leute die schreiben besser Deutsch
> > als ich.

He wrote:

'In December i will live at Ramstein Airbase (and work there too, i'm soldier in
the American Air Force).

But there are people here in news.povray.org writing a better German than me.'

But IMO it sounds much better in german ;-)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>