POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Mega POV Radiosity Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:30:34 EDT (-0400)
  Mega POV Radiosity (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ake Johansson
Subject: Mega POV Radiosity
Date: 7 Oct 2000 12:44:05
Message: <39df52d5@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I am looking for a Tutorial on the Radiosity functions in Mega POV, e.g. how
to produce good outdoor-scenes etc. Does someone know if it exists any
Tutorials on this subject?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Subject: Re: Mega POV Radiosity
Date: 8 Oct 2000 22:20:03
Message: <39e12b53@news.povray.org>
We're still trying to figure that out. Be patient, Ake, we're getting close.
:)

Post a reply to this message