POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : need help installing in linux Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  need help installing in linux (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ernie Jamison
Subject: need help installing in linux
Date: 15 Sep 2000 19:12:04
Message: <39C2AC3E.228EDD99@mindspring.com>
I have downloaded povray31 and need someone to tell me how to install
it in redhat linux 6.2 using the install script.

thanks,

Ernie

Post a reply to this message

From: Ernie Jamison
Subject: Re: need help installing in linux
Date: 16 Sep 2000 00:50:50
Message: <39C2FBA3.35B5358@mindspring.com>
Actually I just unzipped it and put a few files where the README.linux
say's they should go and it works.