POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : manual for pov-ray windows v3.1 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  manual for pov-ray windows v3.1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Pandora
Subject: manual for pov-ray windows v3.1
Date: 13 Jul 2000 18:54:18
Message: <396e489a$1@news.povray.org>
No question is stupid, but really. I haven't got a clue what the heck I am
even looking at. It's like looking at a screen full of code and I have no
idea. So if anyone has a place I can go to to perhaps bookmark of even save
to my pc that will help me understand....I would really appreciate it.

Post a reply to this message

> No question is stupid, but really. I haven't got a clue what the heck I am
> even looking at. It's like looking at a screen full of code and I have no
> idea. So if anyone has a place I can go to to perhaps bookmark of even save
> to my pc that will help me understand....I would really appreciate it.

If you have POV-Ray for Windows installed, then start it and click on
button bar on button with question mark and text "Scene". This will
start POV-Ray tutorial and manual. Start from "Beginning Tutorial".