POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : clouds? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  clouds? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Brian & Lois Bivolcic
Subject: clouds?
Date: 9 Jul 2000 22:49:27
Message: <396939B5.AE0E4D9B@popampa.com>
Hi,
Not really new, but having a hard time with this.
I just want a scene with just blue sky and clouds, not land or water
plane.
can any  help???
Thanks Brian

--
Southern Cross Akitas (SCA)
Lois & Brian Bivolcic

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrea Ryan
Subject: Re: clouds?
Date: 9 Jul 2000 23:15:19
Message: <39693D71.D6CBF8E9@global2000.net>
Just render a sky_sphere with a pigment.  Sky_sphere can have only
pigments, not textures.  A color_map is used to make the clouds and
sky.  Wrinkles and bozo are good pattern types for clouds.  I think that
a plane could be used with a partly transparent color_map too.
Brendan Ryan

//pretty basic blue sky with clouds

light_source
{