POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to save the rendered image as a file Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  How to save the rendered image as a file (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Richard Cox
Subject: How to save the rendered image as a file
Date: 5 Jul 2000 17:47:59
Message: <3963ad0f@news.povray.org>
Here is a real newbie question:

What is the best way to save the rendered image in POV-ray? I am using the
Windows version of POV-ray v 3.0. It seems to me that the only way to do a
screen capture in some other graphics program, such as Paint Shop Pro.

I can find no menu option or button to do the job - but it seems a curious
omission, so I must be missing something.

TIA.

Richard.

Post a reply to this message