POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: test post Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: test post (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: test post
Date: 8 Jun 2000 02:38:42
Message: <393f3f72@news.povray.org>
"Outback" <out### [at] huntelnet> wrote in message
| Just to see if I do indeed have a clue. Will delete this once I see it
| makes the post.  Is that possible to do?  Hmmm ... we will see.
| Thanks for your indulgence.   TS

Since you apparently use Outlook then it's a simple matter of selecting your
post and going to Message/Cancel Message in the main menu or pressing Alt+M
then C.
I was thinking you could try it out on your post in povray.binaries.images
too, the one with my name in it, since I replied to your other there.  Don't
have too though, just that people usually expect a image in the first created
message at that group  :-)

Bob

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:37:19 -0500, "Outback" <out### [at] huntelnet>
wrote:

>Just to see if I do indeed have a clue. Will delete this once I see it
>makes the post.

Gotcha first :))

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet