POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do i render human models?? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  How do i render human models?? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Hamza Thamarath
Subject: How do i render human models??
Date: 17 May 2000 13:09:39
Message: <3922C42E.EB495810@kems.net>
I'm interested in rendering human models. I don't think POVray can do
this.....
I've heard of Poser... but how much does it cost??

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Williams
Subject: Re: How do i render human models??
Date: 17 May 2000 21:32:13
Message: <SCfvNKAacwI5EweK@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Hamza Thamarath who wrote:

>I'm interested in rendering human models. I don't think POVray can do
>this.....

Have you looked at the free Blobman include files for PovRAY? They're at
   http://welcome.to/HoustonGraphics
or http://members.xoom.com/HoustonGraph

There's an example or two of what can be achieved on that site, and my
own humble first attempt to use Blobman is at
   http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/pictures/crucifix.jpg

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure