POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do i render human models?? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  How do i render human models?? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: NURBS
Date: 21 May 2000 01:33:26
Message: <3927741B.366DAFFA@pacbell.net>
Saadat Saeed wrote:

> So what would be an example of a NURBS modeller (freeware so that I can
> download it and try it now!)?

With NURBS modelling programs you get what you pay for but if my
info is correct MOPS might be good for getting a feeling for
NURBS modelling and it's free.

http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~rschultz/mops/

From: Saadat Saeed
Date: 21 May 2000 08:43:28
Message: <3927D8E5.FA71EC5@batelco.com.bh>
I heard that rhino is a good modeeler for NURBs is that correct. Is that
worth the pricetag though??