POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Glass cylinder: dual Index of Refraction for glass cylinder? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Glass cylinder: dual Index of Refraction for glass cylinder? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: J  Kim
Subject: Glass cylinder: dual Index of Refraction for glass cylinder?
Date: 1 May 2000 21:27:42
Message: <390E2EDE.A596D603@mm.ewha.ac.kr>
Dear Povers,

 I'd like to build a glass cylinder having dual IOR. For example, a
little bit lower skin IOR(1.45) and normal center IOR(1.55) in the glass
cylinder. Would this be possible?
The other question:
Directionally different IOR's for a glass or semi-transparent plastic
cylinder. For example, higer IOR for cylinder axis direction and lower
IOR for radial direction. Would this also be possible?

Thank you all.
Jong

Post a reply to this message