POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Trying to good 'dust' effect Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Trying to good 'dust' effect (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Tyler Eaves
Subject: Trying to good 'dust' effect
Date: 20 Apr 2000 21:48:28
Message: <38ffb36c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi....

I'm finally beginning to figure out enough stuff to make some more advanced
scenes. I am trying to get a good 'dust' effect in the path of a spot light.
Sort of the look you get when you shine a flashlight through dusty air. I
have played around witrh media but can't come close to the effect I want.

Thanks

Tyler Eaves
tyl### [at] tylereavescom

Post a reply to this message