POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : TGA heightfield specification? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  TGA heightfield specification? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Franz Sauerzopf
Subject: TGA heightfield specification?
Date: 23 Mar 2000 04:05:48
Message: <38D9E239.66E20395@ati.ac.at>
Hi there,

could someone give me the specifications for a TGA-image that povray
will accept as a heightfield? I have the TGA description by Paul
Bourke,
but somehow I cannot find which subtype I have to use...

Tia
Franz

I already posted this question, but maybe in the wrong group...
---
Franz Sauerzopf
Atominstitut TU Wien
Wien, Austria