POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : file management? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  file management? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: file management?
Date: 14 Mar 2000 01:50:43
Message: <38CDFC13.4C6CA7B2@janics.com>
<HTML>

<BR>I had POV for a while and created and downloaded many a file. I was
wondering
<BR>what the best way to organize them?
<BR> When I first got POV I wrote a little program to read,edit and
view the (.pov)
<BR>files that came with it. Since then I wrote a few more programs to
do other
<BR>things like make height_fields, polygons,  prisms , and other
objects. Now I'm
<BR>starting to tackle textures,finishes,normals and other stuff applied
to these
<BR>objects.  If I'm not careful I could have a real mess.
<BR>  Any suggestion would be helpful.
<BR>
<BR> </HTML>

Post a reply to this message