POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Display_gamma test image? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Display_gamma test image? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Display_gamma test image?
Date: 8 Feb 2000 22:28:57
Message: <38A0F9ED.AB6C971B@janics.com>
In my Povray3.1 Dos documentation is states 'A gama test image is also available
to help users to set their Display_Gamma accurately.' I've sreach and don't find
one in the files that came with POV.
Could someone point me to a sit that has one. THANKS

Post a reply to this message

Bottom of the page - http://www.povray.org/binaries/index.html