POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Test. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Test. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: cc
Subject: Test.
Date: 12 Jan 2000 03:57:53
Message: <387c4211@news.povray.org>
Hi.   Just testing to see if I'm posting correctly.   newsgoup newbie

Post a reply to this message

From: omniVERSE
Subject: Re: Test.
Date: 12 Jan 2000 04:03:04
Message: <387c4348@news.povray.org>
Welcome, you have arrived safely at your destination.
Unless you don't know about it yet there is a group here named
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions which can enlighten you on a few
things about the place.

Bob