POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : NetRay around? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  NetRay around? (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Subject: Re: NetRay around?
Date: 10 Jan 2000 11:53:23
Message: <387A0F61.A20B6695@geocities.com>
Ken wrote:

> Ron Parker wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:05:49 -0800, Ken wrote:
> >
> > >I see no conflict here.
> >
> > No conflict between "publicly available" and "available only to IMP
> > members"?  I'm not sure I concur.
>
> I guess it's time to ask Chris Cason for a clarification then...

The restriction is just a technical glitch. The intent is to keep that page
open, just on and off the server has been getting problems and resetting
the protections.

If it does persist, the IMP one will probably get mirrored elsewhere.

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.

Post a reply to this message