POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : JPG output Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  JPG output (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tommy P  Thompson
Subject: JPG output
Date: 23 Dec 1999 14:18:19
Message: <38627566.74412FCF@sprintmail.com>
With Povray, is it possible to output JPG or GIF files? I know there are
command line options for .bmp, .ppm, and .tga files but no jpg or gif.
If povray cant do this, then what steps should I take to convert to JPG
format?. All the povray scenes I see on the net are in JPG format.

Post a reply to this message