POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need: Online Tutorial for Media and Density Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Need: Online Tutorial for Media and Density (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Hassoun
Subject: Need: Online Tutorial for Media and Density
Date: 10 Oct 1999 17:27:20
Message: <38012E76.D3A330C7@sympatico.ca>
Hi

i am looking for an online tutorial for the above features.
thanks
Hassoun

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Need: Online Tutorial for Media and Density
Date: 10 Oct 1999 18:24:34
Message: <38011166.E91287E0@pacbell.net>
Hassoun wrote:

> Hi
>
> i am looking for an online tutorial for the above features.
> thanks
> Hassoun

Closest thing I have to media tutorials is:

http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media1.html
http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media2.html

You might also check out the scene files groups for media examples
posted by other users. I have posted maybe 4-6 examples over the
last year or so.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

>> i am looking for an online tutorial for the above features.
>> thanks
>> Hassoun
>
>Closest thing I have to media tutorials is:
>
>http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media1.html
>http://members.xoom.com/POVRAY3/media2.html
>
>You might also check out the scene files groups for media examples
>posted by other users. I have posted maybe 4-6 examples over the
>last year or so.
>
>--
>Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:
>http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html http://www.povray.org/links/

Post a reply to this message

Thank you for letting me know. Many people ask for media tutorials
and there is a large need for them.