POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : you Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  you (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rodolphe
Subject: you
Date: 30 Sep 1999 17:08:28
Message: <37f3d14c@news.povray.org>
Hello,
a directory of the sites povray without your address is it complete ?
If you think that not, come to be registered on
http://www.multimania.com/povsite
Already more than 40 sites were registered....
So long on Povray sites
Rodolphe

Post a reply to this message

I see the URL to my web page is okay.  Had to check since it's changed over
time.
I need to put a link to this at my links web page, noticed it wasn't there.

Bob

Rodolphe <rod### [at] infoniefr> wrote in message
> Hello,
> a directory of the sites povray without your address is it complete ?
> If you think that not, come to be registered on
> http://www.multimania.com/povsite
> Already more than 40 sites were registered....
> So long on Povray sites
> Rodolphe

Post a reply to this message

>I see the URL to my web page is okay.  Had to check since it's changed over
>time.
>I need to put a link to this at my links web page, noticed it wasn't there.
>
>Bob

Post a reply to this message